Friday, May 28, 2010

A Letter from Fonte

Message for the Concierge Guild Of Seattle

From the General Manager of Fonte Coffee Roasters

Dear Concierges,

I would like to thank of all of you who have been able to come to the party, for the ones who were unable to show up, well hopefully next time!

I'm very happy that Jathan was able to make this event happens, and I look forward to meet you all of you guys in a near future.

I would like to thank you all in advance for referring anyone to us for a great cup of coffee, great lunch, brunch dinner or our Happy Hour. And keep in mind, that Fonte will be showing all the games from the World Cup with some Happy Hour menu.

I would like to be able to meet you all, and if you guys are able to come by the cafe, I will be more than happy to give you a Reward Card with some money loaded in exchange of your business card, so you and a friend of yours can enjoy a great lunch or dinner at Fonte.
We also open for reservation for large group, feel free to contact me via email at wtharreau@fontecoffee.com or on my cell phone at 206-714-2321.

Sincerely yours,

Will Tharreau
Fonte Coffee Roaster Cafe General Manager
1321 First Ave Seattle, WA 98101
206 777 6193 store 206 714 2321 cell

No comments:

Post a Comment