Friday, June 18, 2010

Our Experience With Sullivan's Steakhouse!


On Tuesday, June 15th, our Guild Members were invited for a sneak peek at Sullivan's Steakhouse. Our night began with specialty martinis at the bar. Along with me were Katy Reilly, Stephanie Model, and Kaarin Keil. We were able to try their Mango Tango drink which was to die for if you have cravings for sweet and sour taste. The room we were in was very open, yet very sophisticated hall. I was immediately introduced to Lori Carchedi, Sullivan's Steakhouse Private Event Coordinator. I was greeted with such a warm and friendly welcome. She then introduced me to the General Manager of Sullivan's Steakhouse, Schuyler Adams, who is very thrilled to have us in their Restaurant.

I was pretty much overwhelmed with excitement soon as I heard we were ready to be seated. Our Guild Members were invited to the their Private Room, which Lori explained that there are two private rooms. The Theatre Room with maximum of 48 and The Union Square Symphony Room of 65. I happened to learn that we were seated in Theatre Room which is equipt with a drop down screen and ceiling mount LCD Projector. The room which overlooks the hustle and bustle of Union Street and The Act Theatre had shades for elegant privacy from the outside street.

As soon as we were seated, our waitress present us with menus and specials for the evening. From what I remember, I ordered Wedge of Iceberg Lettuce for Salad and New York Strip (16oz) with Horseradish Mashed Potatoes and Skillet Steak Mushroom Caps for sides and entree. As I took a bite of their delicious well done Steak, I felt like I was in heaven. We were served with fine wine and beverages throughout the night. They even offered us Appetizers of Oysters in The Half Shell, which was a delightful treat. We finished the night with a tasty coconut creme pie and coffee!

Later in the evening, I met up with Sara Latter, Wilson PR, who helped organized this event with us. I was able to meet their fantastic team. Sara even introduced me to Chris Rockwood, Regional Manager of Sullivan's Steakhouse!
I couldn't ask for more. The service was superb and would definitely come back!

I highly recommend you try Sullivan's Steakhouse for yourself! Celebrate and join them for their Opening Night on Saturday, June 19th! Feel free to mention this great venue to your clients, residents, and guest!
Hours: Lunch, Monday through Friday; dinner nightly from 5 p.m. and the bar, Monday through Friday from 11 a.m. to close and Saturday and Sunday from 4 p.m. to close. Be a part of the hottest restaurant to open this year and book your table at 206.494.4442.

Best,

Jathan Hamilton,
Community Relations for Concierge Guild Of Seattle

No comments:

Post a Comment